| Us at the BNL concert last summer. |
| Enjoying the concert. |
| This is our view of the stage. It was a perfect spot, except for the loud speakers right in front of us. |
![]() |
| Me and the set list. |
Anyway, after the show we kind of just hung out for a bit. The stage crew was breaking things down and Danny asked one of them for the set list and handed it to us. Then we decided to find where the bands bus was and hang out there to see if we could get pictures with them and their autographs. We found the spot, but no one else was there. Just me and Danny and the security guard that was there. So we hung out for a bit, and then they came in a van. Danny asked them for their autographs and we got to take pictures with them. We got all of them except for Jim Creeggan, who never got out of the van.
Here are the photos of proof.
| Danny and Ed are catching up on life. |
| Both of us and Ed. He was real impressed that I could take the picture myself. |
| After seeing this picture, Kevin said "Don't I look cherry!" |
| Ty, the drummer. At one of the previous concerts I went to, I caught a drumstick he threw out into the crowd. I told him about it here and he just said "Oh". Awkward!! |
**As a side note: Danny and I always try and find a time or place where we could have met before. We found that there was a chance that we could have seen each other at a Barenaked Ladies concert a long time ago (the same one where I caught the drumstick) where we both were waiting for the band out back. He remembers someone I was with and a few details about it. Crazy. Too bad I was scared of boys and probably didn't dare talk to him then!!**
Then on our honeymoon we went to Vegas and saw the Blue Man Group. It was an awesome show to watch. We really enjoyed it and I would go see them again. They hang out after the show to take pictures with people.
| Us and the Blue Man |
A few months ago we found out that the Crash Test Dummies were going to be playing up in Park City. We decided that would be a fun little trip up to see them. The concert was okay. We were probably the only "young" ones there which really surprised me. But after they were signing autographs and taking pictures, we couldn't pass on that.
| Crash Test Dummies |
And finally some of you might not know this, but Danny is pretty famous himself and my favorite famous person. So I couldn't not put his picture on this post of famous people!!
![]() |
| Danny at one of his shows! |
Anyway, there are some of our pictures with famous people. We are hoping to add more. We are going to the U2 concert in May, maybe we can get a picture with Bono, The Edge, Adam, and Larry.
I will keep you posted!!
Oh and by the way we also have a really funny picture of us and Brian Mullahy. One of my favorites.



Way cute pictures Kati! I miss you!
ReplyDeleteI bet we can meet U2. At least Adam and Larry.
ReplyDelete