Background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rockin' the Ukes...



Danny has had this dream that I play an instrument with him. Those that know me well know that I am really good at playing the radio or iPod. When he suggested that we learn the Ukulele...I was a little hesitant. We pulled out his uke a while ago...but I didn't practice. Then a couple of weeks ago Danny bought me my very own fancy uke. 


Danny is a real patient teacher...and I can now kind of, sort of, play a couple of cords and three songs uber slow on the Ukulele. The first video is after my very first lesson...not to bad if you ask me.



The next two are after a few more lessons...




Anyway, the uke is really fun and we are available to play any show...just let us know!

2 comments:

  1. I sure love you two! I'm so happy Danny found you Katie. He walks taller, he just all around glows. You are a wonderful sister-in-law, and obviously an amazing wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww cute, thanks Lisa. You are right Kati is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete