Background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

Stuck with Me Forever

On December 14, 2010 I married my best friend...
a year later he became my eternal companion!

A handshake to seal the deal....
Danny and I were able to be sealed on our one year anniversary! Last year we had some complications with some paper work that we needed to have done in order to do it then. So this year, we started the paper work early enough so we could plan it to be able to do it exactly on our anniversary. We were so excited when we got our clearance letter from the first presidency. We really wanted to take a picture of it, but in the letter it asks to not make any copies for personal use, so we abided. But it was really an awesome feeling to know that for a brief moment they thought and prayed about us. Our stake president let us know that the first presidency really looks at each one of those which I think makes it that much more special.

Coming out of the Temple.
We decided to be sealed in the Logan Temple. It was an amazing day. Many special feelings. We were lucky to have most of our family join us.


My nieces sat in the waiting room and waited for us...Gracie is giving us a special picture.

Me and Danny

Everyone that was there....except Dave Christiansen
(he was the lucky one to marry us last year, and was stuck taking our picture here)
and our Bishop and His wife that had to leave.

This one Danny's friend Jordan took...

And a different angle.

Danny's family

My family

I am one lucky girl!


Us

Danny and his friends...Jordan, Mike, and Chris

Us again.


1 comment:

  1. So darling! I love you two! Can't wait for the third member of your family to arrive! Love, Joy

    ReplyDelete