Background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Husband the 2012 College Graduate!!

My Husband the 2012 College Graduate!!

Danny has finally made it to the end of school!! YAY!! He graduated in Visual Arts Communication...or in other words Graphic Design! He has worked so hard to get here and I am glad that he finally did it.  

A week before graduation all the seniors graduating have a show to highlight all the work they have done in the program. Danny showed a poster, some CD covers, and also his portfolio. (Go ahead and click here to see his portfolio...very talented.)


People checking out his awesome stuff.

That's his poster.

There were some other pictures from the night...but as with a lot of artsy things one of the students took naked pictures of her self and had them hanging up...not something I really want to share. ha ha.

Graduation day was great. We went to the big graduation at the Dee Events Center early in the morning, it was kind of long but it was good. Then after we went to lunch with Danny's family. His brother graduated also and we had time in between convocations to eat. Then we went to his convocation. 

The Arts Department knows how to have a celebration. The graduates walked in with streamers and the song was not the traditional one. They also had some singing. 

Before...not a graduate.


Danny in his costume.


Keep wearing purple....

Love him!!

In front of his building

Danny walking in twirling his streamer...what a good sport!

Receiving his empty diploma holder

ALL DONE!!

Danny with Larry...one of his teachers

In front of his works




Anyway...I am so proud of him!! 

**And if anyone knows of a place that needs a graphic designer...
you now know one that is looking!!**

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Danny! Great job, I love your work. I will keep my eyes open for any job openings :-) good luck!

    ReplyDelete