Background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Everybody's Gone Surfin'...


Another one of my "Groupon" purchases was a gift for Danny for Valentine's day. There was a really good deal for the Flowrider, iFly, and the iRock. It was only $39 to do all three things. I bought one for both me and Danny. On Saturday Danny really wanted to do the Flowrider. He invited his nephews to join him.  I opted out of the Flowrider this time, I just couldn't get myself into a swimsuit quite yet, it's too early in the season. But here are some pictures from Saturday....we will post videos later.

Danny, Ashton, and Ethan waiting to start.

Ethan and Ashton don't look too excited!

The spectators! Lisa, Averie, and me.

Ashton wanted to take some pictures...so me and Averie posing for the picture.

And another picture....

At the first, they used the rope to help balance, but only for a couple of times.





Bring on Hawaii
One of my favorite quotes of the day was Averie saying 
"It's soaking hot in here"! Good description...it was warm and very humid.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that Groupon but didn't get it. I didn't want to have to wear my swimsuit where people could see me from outside. But it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete