I was just sitting here watching one of my favorite things...you might think the TV or the newsfeed on Facebook, but actually it's our Lava Lamp. This made me think and want to do a blog post on a few things/objects around the house that make us happy.
The Lava Lamp was kind of a funny thing that we registered for at Target that we really secretly wanted. My cousin Chrystie bought it for us for one of my showers and we LOVE it!! Thanks Chrystie!! It is almost always on when we are home. We have it next to our TV and sometimes I find myself watching it more than the TV.
| This is what it looks like when you first turn it on |
| This is the alien baby stage |
| This is it active. |
The next is a new purchase as of yesterday, but so far I like it and it makes me happy.
It is a night light that shines the Solar System up on the ceiling.
And the final thing for this post is our Belgian Waffle maker. We use it a least once a week. I didn't know I liked waffles that much, but this makes the perfect waffles. YUMMY!!
Anyway, these are just a few things that makes us happy.

Dennis got a belgian waffle maker for Christmas and we love it, too! Plus...we freeze the leftovers and it's an easy breakfast in the toaster! That is one cool night light. I think my boys would like that. Can I borrow it and try it out? haha...j/k!
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get that solar system night light? My daughter would love that!
ReplyDeleteThe night light was a Wal-mart purchase.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you guys like your lava lamp! My kids all have nightlights kind of like that one, only it projects a snowman onto the ceiling instead of the solar system. We got them to use at Christmastime, but they liked them so much that we will probably use them year-round. When should I come up for some waffles?
ReplyDelete