Background

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Schooner


Prairie Schooner Restaurant logo

I really like Groupons and all the other discount daily coupons that companies and places offer. One of the recent coupons that I bought was one for The Prairie Schooner in Ogden. For those of you who haven't been there it is a steak restaurant that has a really fun atmosphere. The tables are made to feel like you are eating in a covered wagon out on the prairie. I hadn't been to The Prairie Schooner for a long time and one of my good friends now owns the place, so when this deal came up, it was hard to pass on. I think it was I bought a $30 gift certificate, but I only pay $15 for it. Anyway, Friday night we decided to use the gift certificate. My dad was lucky and got to come with us because my mom was out of town.

My dad, me and Danny crossing the plains.
If this is how the pioneers ate, they were lucky!


It was really good food, we each had a different cut of steak just to try them out. We also had a yummy appetizer of fried mushrooms, hot wings and onion rings. None of us went home hungry!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, and your hair looks really cute in that picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good time...we went there awhile ago and seriously had the worst experience...cold steaks w/ the waitress never to appear again! And I agree...your hair is cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that place and haven't been there forever! I just joined Groupons so hopefully they'll have another deal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have not been there since I think a high school dance... I might have to convince Nate to take me there sometime! Maybe we can do a double sometime!

    ReplyDelete